1.10.2013

Day 8 At Grandma's

I ended up getting 10 hours of sleep today
waking up completely refreshed ^-^

Then ran off to Zumba with my grandma.
We had so much fun dancing it up in there.
Had a bit of trouble with a few moves
but have been catching on quite quickly.

We then went to the train station to get my train ticket for tomorrow.
Sadly my wonderful trip will soon come to an end.
Missing everyone back at home.
Especially my fluffy Harlequin.

Speaking of my dear Harlequin
here is the most beautiful pic of her :3
Took this pic last month.

Later during the night we went to the movies with George
to celebrate our last night together 'til next time.
We saw This Is 40.
I think it was okay with a bit of comedy with real life troubles that everyone faces in life.
Hope you enjoy this trailer
it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment