1.27.2013

Feeling Hip With 60s Flair

Represented the Fashion Inc. club with our awesome club shirt.
This was the day all the clubs set up tables on the USU balcony to get more people to join.
Our goal was to get 15 people to add to the club's e-mail list.
But we did better than that and had 37 people interested in us!
And it was crazy thought I was going to freeze and not really know what to say to people.
But I worked it as a true vice president for the club :D
I helped get so many people interested.
And it was so much fun, but man I was worn out by the end of the day, lol.
If you'd like to see some pictures from that day come check out our Facebook here.

Thought I'd keep things hip with my free girl, 60's flair sort of style.
And the maroon hat was sure to draw attention ^-^
Isn't this button positively cute?
Got it from the USU club.
They made a bunch of different buttons to welcome back the team.
fedora: Target/ silver choker: Urban Outfitters/ cardigan: Forever 21
v-neck shirt: American Apparel (but printed on by Fashion Inc.)
high-waist jeans: Silence + Noise/ booties: Antia

Lol, yes I felt this look could use a peace sign.
No I'm not cheesy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment