12.24.2012

Bass Shoes Fall 2012 Behind The Scenes Video

This post is dedicated to a friend
who wanted to know where I got my Bass boots from
as seen in my post here.

I ended up buying my Bass boots at this Bass outlet store
while out of town with Dominic's family.
We were on a camping trip at a beach
and my feet we're freezing the whole time.
Until the next day we went shopping
and oh man were my feet so warm the rest of the camping trip.



This video definitely shows off the companies wide variety of styles.
Below are some of their shoes currently sold at the Bass website.














I would love to add all of these shoes to my shoe collection.
As you all may have noticed from my previous looks
that my shoe collection is currently quite low in stock.

If you're given some money for Christmas
these shoes would definitely be a great buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment