1.14.2013

Blue Baby

Ya ya ya my face isn't showing
so what huh?!
No worries not sad
just tired face at the moment.
Did bonk my head pretty good though on the dang jeep.
Ha was a bit swollen over my left eye
but all is well cuz it went down already.

Oh so saw two very exciting movies today.
Both with Dominic :D
First we watched Ice Age 4 Continental Drift.
View trailer here. 
Then with Mr. Piggy's rolls of pennies
we went and saw Here Comes The Boom.
View trailer here.
faux fur infinity scarf: My Style Lab/ jean jacket: Lucky Brand
high-waist jeans: Levi's/ booties: Antia




belt: Target
Wabbit season!
No duck season!
Finally started to work on my birthday/Christmas thank you cards to my family.
My birthday is November 15th
so I just figured why not combine my thank you in one wonderful card.

Been so crazy dancing and badly wanting to sing well listening to music well working away.
But have to be quiet cuz Dominic is sleeping just a few feet from me lol.
Man want to go out dancing.

Here's a few of the songs that really got me:
Eight Days A Week by The Beatles
40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Breathe (2AM) by Anna Nalick
A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles
The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Betty Everett

Oh and just found out about Warm Bodies
a romantic/comedy with zombies ^-^
Ya I know crazy right?
I really want to see it!
Just check out this trailer.
Been pretty movie crazy lately
since school usually keeps me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment