1.13.2013

Freezing In Sunlight



scarf: Forever 21/ top: Mossimo/ skinny jeans: Billabong


Oh man it was freezing outside.
After taking theses pics I added on a few more layers
and biked to Target to get a few things.
As you can see I've been having fun with expressions lately.
Mm mm lunch time.
I had a pb&j and a sliced up apple.
Well Harlequin chowed down on her canned food.
She's sitting in my lap right now
watching me writing my post and purring away :3

Bought this adorable piggy bank in an Asian store
with the money my brother gave me for Christmas.
Since all change other than quarters can go into it
I came up with the idea that I can empty out
my pennies, nickles, and dimes into it everyday.
And every time it gets full
I can use the change to take me and Dominic to the $3 theater.
Well it's been quite full, so got these coin rollers
and loaded them up with Mr. Piggy's change.
Told my mom I was giving him liposuction, lol.
Now have enough to take me and Dominic to the $3 theater tomorrow ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment