3.09.2013

So Much Has Happened

flower crown: Claire's/ sweater top: Ecote/ long-sleeve top: Volcom/ skinny jeans: Billabong



This lovely scene is the side of a building at school.  Was thinking what a wonderful place to take my pictures on a moment of sunniness.  But the only problem is that there was other people sitting in the area watching me.  So I told my self if I get the guts to go up there to take my pics for my look then I would allow myself to spend monies on a doughnut.  Well motivated by a doughnut, lol, I went up there and took my pictures even with the stares and talking about me.  Ah how nerve racking, but you have to have the guts to do the things you want, can't let being nervousness stand in the way.  So went to get my doughnut, but none of my favorite which is the pink strawberry flavored doughnuts with sprinkles.  Ended up buying my second favorite, mm mm chocolate doughnut with sprinkles.  Yes sprinkles make them extra special.  Then worked away on a sketch. Can you tell what it is?  It's a furry kitty peeking out of flowers :3  More colors to still be added.

So much has happened, so much business.  I've absolutely missed posting on here.  So good news I did end up finding a place.  The rush of a search is because my parents are moving out of town, so time to move on out.  Turns out my parents are renting out the house and they offered me to rent it.  Won't have to move out of my house after all.  But this house has definitely been getting a makeover these past weeks.  Fresh painted walls, and things are getting fixed up.  But oh man so much boxes everywhere.  There is a tower of them in the living room that Harlequin keeps hanging out on, lol the queen to her tower.

So anyways I have to get to the bestest news...  Me and Dominic will be renting this place together!  Ah how cool is that?!  So excited, we've been buying new things for the house, and my parents have been giving us a bunch of stuff that they don't want to take with them on their move.  Speaking of the move, we should be moved in together around the end of March or beginning of April.  Is going to be completely weird with out the parents around.  Oh and Harlequin will have a new kitty buddy, Dominic's kitty will be moving in with us, his name is Gigabite.  Ha ha clever name huh.
He's a tuxedo kitty, and a big ball of energy, good to keep Harlequin from being bored or lazy.

So now that I have a house in order, I am now on the search for a job.   Had so many interviews, hope some job out there wants me.  Until then must keep on with the search.

I will try to keep you guys updated as often as my busy life will allow.
Ta ta for now dear readers ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! How fun and exciting that your parents are moving out and you have a new rookie! Good luck on your job search! Love your head wreath and your bulky knit boho top!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete