3.26.2013

Spring For Me

top: Downeast Basics/ high-waist jeans: Levi's/ booties: Antia
Spring break yup.  Still getting to enjoy that wonderful week.  What my spring break has been consisting of is sweets and junk food, sleeping in ah the loveliness in that, the Internet woo so much awesome stuff on here, my dear Dominic, Easter basket shopping, people I haven't seen in some time, alone time, the garden and the sunshine on my skin and shining on my hair, ah an interview to be a retail sales associate at a place I shall not say for privacy sake, crossing my finger on that one will know what happens quite soon, listening to wonderful music on Pandora, and watched Little Miss Sunshine for the first time.  It was quite an interesting movie about and odd family, with pieces that made me laugh and smile.  My favorite part was the ending ^-^

You can watch the trailer here.

In case you're wondering what I think of as wonderful music, these are the stations I've been listening to on Pandora: The Lumineers Radio, The Middle East Radio, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros Radio, Joan Jett Radio, 90s Alternative Radio, Soko Radio, Death Cab For Cuties Radio, Florence + The Machine Radio, Katy Perry Radio, Today's Alternative Radio, The Pretty Reckless Radio, Mumford & Sons Radio, 60s Oldies Radio, Indie Rock Radio, Folk Rock Radio, The Beatles Radio, Meiko Radio, Zee Avi Radio, and A Fine Frenzy Radio.  Whew that's a lot lol.  I usually put them all on shuffle, but at the moment listening to The Lumineers Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment