10.13.2012

Happy Birthday Vanessa

Today I'm running of to my boyfriend's sister Vanessa's birthday party.
So excited, we're going to an all you can eat buffet.
We'll both probably be attacking the dessert section.

Have to run off, busy, busy life.
Gotta take care of my parents pets before I leave.
Parents are off in San Francisco.

Sorry to any readers out there.
Been so busy lately, keeping up my test grades though.
Got another test this Wednesday for economics.
Had a test last week and the week before that.
Lol, universities really like to keep their students busy.

I went on this wonderful trip to San Francisco for my study tours class on Tuesday.
We went to talk to fashion businesses;
Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale's.
I'll have to tell you guys all about it later.

Ta ta for now ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment